About Me

My photo
Hi We are Brandon & Kate... Two friends in Nashville who love style, fashion, Photography, and art. We are so excited about this blog and hope you stop by often to see trends, learn about artists and their style and hopefully get inspired to evolve your own personal style. Welcome to janeybeth blog.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas...

This was actually my 30th Birthday outfit, but it looked so comfy and festive I have decided it is the perfect Holiday ensemble. I got the shirt and lacey shorts at Madewell in Atlanta on a recent excursion with my sis and Kate. The shorts are so versatile I just loved them. They also come in a lovely blush color. And this silk top, yes silk... is such a beautiful blue. And goes with just about anything. And C'mon.... who doesn't need a pair of sky high mary jane platforms under their tree!??











Shorts: Madewell, Shirt: Madewell, Shoes: Kimichi and Blue , Necklace: World Market, Ring: H&M

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is the first time I have seen your blog and wow! I love, love, love this outfit! I would wear everything head to toe, amazing! I will definitely be following you :)

    www.mythriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tori!! Checking out your site now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers