About Me

My photo
Hi We are Brandon & Kate... Two friends in Nashville who love style, fashion, Photography, and art. We are so excited about this blog and hope you stop by often to see trends, learn about artists and their style and hopefully get inspired to evolve your own personal style. Welcome to janeybeth blog.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Baby it's cold outside...

There may not be snow on the ground yet but I am ready for it! My mother gave me this Vintage coat a few years ago and I always seem to wait for a "dressy occasion" to wear it, but not this year! This year I am wearing it with jeans, dresses, and maybe even sweat pants! My mom bought this coat in 1970 and it's still in perfect condition. I have a feeling she was waiting for that special occasion too. This year the elegance of the 1950's is back in style... and while this coat is from 1970, I still think it has the same flare of sophistication. Lets dress up ladies. Ok,we may not be wearing white gloves to dinner any time soon, but lets keep the glamour alive!









Coat: Vinatge Jeans:Paige Jeans Necklace: Banana Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers