About Me

My photo
Hi We are Brandon & Kate... Two friends in Nashville who love style, fashion, Photography, and art. We are so excited about this blog and hope you stop by often to see trends, learn about artists and their style and hopefully get inspired to evolve your own personal style. Welcome to janeybeth blog.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fabric of the gods... Happy New Year!

I recently went on a shopping adventure to Atlanta with Brandon and her sister Leah. It was one of those girl trips where you don't particularly need anything except to get out of town for the weekend. We had a blast just walking through stores and eating amazing food! I was very good and didn't buy anything too outrageous...and then we went to Bloomingdales the last day just before getting in the car to head home...and there is was!! A gorgeous Diane Von Furstenburg Dress made of silk chiffon! Chiffon!! It's like the fabric of the gods. I am pretty sure Aphrodite spun it herself. I love the way it moves, the way it looks, and the way if feels on my skin! And what could be better than Chiffon? A Chiffon dress designed by Diane!! It's the sort of dress that makes you feel like a little girl who wants to twirl and see her dress spin around her. I had to have it. I didn't care if I had a place to wear it or not, I just knew that it belonged in my wardrobe. So this new years eve I am wearing Chiffon. I am going to feel like the clouds are swirling beneath my feet on Mount Olympus! And I am going to twirl!!












Silk Chiffon Diane Von Furstenburg dress: Bloomingdales Gold Necklace: Banana Republic Gold Crystal Necklace: Swarovski Ring: Macy's

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful dress!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's stunning! Love your style, I'm following!

    www.PSbyDila.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you guys... following you all now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love dres!!!beautiful beautiful you!!!!amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!if you like mine,do the same!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers