About Me

My photo
Hi We are Brandon & Kate... Two friends in Nashville who love style, fashion, Photography, and art. We are so excited about this blog and hope you stop by often to see trends, learn about artists and their style and hopefully get inspired to evolve your own personal style. Welcome to janeybeth blog.

Friday, May 4, 2012

Maternity Fashion for the Regular Girl

I am almost 5 months pregnant. Hooray!! But as far as having a fashion blog is concerned, it means a fuller... well... everything. They don't make maternity fashion easy on you either ladies. I have scoured the internet and department stores for affordable, stylish pieces that will work while growing a little one in your belly. So this is my first post on that very subject. I found this maxi dress at Forever 21. It is not maternity, neither is the little jacket accompanying it. However, Maxi dresses are amazing for comfort and style. And if you are anything like me, I am trying to purchase things I can wear now AND after our little bundle of joy enters the world! (side note: had I not been sick this very day with a "morning" type issue... I would've had the clarity to belt this little jewelbox of a dress!) Color Blocked Maxi Dress & Jacket: Forever 21 Photos By: Kate Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers