About Me

My photo
Hi We are Brandon & Kate... Two friends in Nashville who love style, fashion, Photography, and art. We are so excited about this blog and hope you stop by often to see trends, learn about artists and their style and hopefully get inspired to evolve your own personal style. Welcome to janeybeth blog.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Little. Black. Dress

This dress is just FUN and SEXY! It may indeed be the tightest article of clothing I have ever purchased...but sometimes you just have to suck it up, or suck it in... and get the tight black dress. I was looking for a fun dress for a friends birthday party and I swear I went to every store in the mall. I tried on every color in the rainbow and then I gave up. I was walking to my car by way of Dillards and the little black dress called my name! "Hey! Over here... I always work!" That's what it said from the hanger. :) So I grabbed it, tried it on, it was so tight I couldn't breathe and I thought... Perfect, I'll take it! I love how every now and then you will hear "pink is the new black" or fill in the blank color is the new black. That is not true... ever! The little black dress is the reining queen and will never be dethroned as the number one must have piece of clothing in a woman's closet! Dress: BCBG Shoes:Guess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers