About Me

My photo
Hi We are Brandon & Kate... Two friends in Nashville who love style, fashion, Photography, and art. We are so excited about this blog and hope you stop by often to see trends, learn about artists and their style and hopefully get inspired to evolve your own personal style. Welcome to janeybeth blog.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Coat of Many Colors...

I had to have this sweater when I saw it at the Free People store. It looked like your grandmothers cozy afghan you can wear everywhere! My little sister sings Dolly Partons "Coat of many colors" every time I wear it. So in a way, this sweater has a theme song!!! Kate's gorgeous photos make it look that much prettier!

Sweater/Coat of Many Colors: Free People, T Shirt: What Goes Around Comes Around Vintage, Zipper Blue Jeans: Current Elliot, Shoes: BCBG, Peace Sign Necklace: Tiffany's

















Photos By:Kate Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers