About Me

My photo
Hi We are Brandon & Kate... Two friends in Nashville who love style, fashion, Photography, and art. We are so excited about this blog and hope you stop by often to see trends, learn about artists and their style and hopefully get inspired to evolve your own personal style. Welcome to janeybeth blog.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Little Leopard

I love Kate Moss and when I saw this coat I immediately thought it might make me look just like a supermodel. Well, it doesn't. But it is so cozy and classic and I am so happy I made the Leopard Purchase just the same!!! I also love the quirky zipper detail on the back of the lace dress. Something very 60's about it's classic shape.











Dress: Topshop , Jacket: Free People , Shoes: Nine West , Bracelet: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers