About Me

My photo
Hi We are Brandon & Kate... Two friends in Nashville who love style, fashion, Photography, and art. We are so excited about this blog and hope you stop by often to see trends, learn about artists and their style and hopefully get inspired to evolve your own personal style. Welcome to janeybeth blog.

Monday, January 23, 2012

All Saints

The day Kate & I shot this we were both tired. It was cold, and over cast and I wanted something easy to wear. I didn't realize until I started this post that everything I am wearing, with the exception of my shoes is from one store.... All Saints. Coincidentally they are having a sale right now. Lucky us!












Denim, tank top & Chiffon blouse : all saints , Shoes: Urban Outfitters , Necklace & Bracelet: Forver 21

Photos by: Kate Underwood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers